Dual Monitor Desk Mount
Monitor arms mounted to your desktop allow you to move your LCD displays wherever you want while reducing desktop clutter and freeing up valuable space.
The counterbalanced gas-spring arms enable you to easily adjust each monitor to the most comfortable position, helping reduce strain on your neck, shoulders, and eyes. The monitors can be adjusted and moved smoothly in any direction, including up/down, extension/retraction, monitor tilt and swivel, for the ideal ergonomic alignment.
The arms are easily installed on your desktop with either clamp or grommet mounting. The dual monitor desk mount is available as an add-on with the purchase of any of our workstations or desks.
- Compatible with displays with 75 x 75 and 100 x 100 VESA® patterns
- Supports most 15" ~ 34" displays
- Constructed of high-grade aluminum and steel
- Supports two displays weighing up to 19.8 lbs. each
- Gas-spring pneumatic assist makes free motion effortless
- Displays can be individually swivelled ±90° to get the optimum viewing angle
- Rotate displays ±90° to easily switch between landscape and portrait display orientations
- Cable management clips help keep your workstation tidy