Purchasing Made-to-Order Furniture & Goods
- All pieces listed with pricing on our site are available for purchase online.
- Once a purchase has been made you will receive an email order confirmation.
- A Union Wood Co staff member will contact you with shipping details and a delivery date.
We embrace building custom pieces of any size and scale. Tell us what you have in mind: All custom furniture, large scale projects or volume purchasing requests can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.604.675.9033 (call or text).
Financing terms may be available through our trusted 3rd party partners for any commercial project. Please email us for more detailed information.
We believe that you will love our work. Upon receipt of your new piece of furniture, please check it closely and immediately notify us of any issues.
- If the product is not what was featured in our online store or what you had specified in your order, Union Wood Co considers requests for refunds on items for up to seven days after receipt of delivery.
- In order to be accepted as a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Returns are not accepted on custom orders.
- The customer is responsible for return packaging and shipping costs, unless the piece was damaged during transport.
- Items damaged during shipping must be declared within 48 hours of delivery in order to qualify for a refund.
Local taxes may apply and will be charged at the time of checkout.
Trade and Volume Program
To apply for the trade program, please send us an email about your project at email@example.com.